New Jeep 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo vs. Limited | Dan’s Jeep for Sale in Westborough, MA
Equipped with legendary off-road capability and purpose-built luxury, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is prepared to tackle any environment. If this midsize SUV has caught your eye, the next step is to find the perfect Grand Cherokee model. We’ve focused on two of the most popular trim levels in this 2019 Grand Cherokee Laredo vs. Limited head-to-head comparison. You can learn more about all of the Grand Cherokee models on our trim comparison page. If you have questions before beginning your research, reach out to our Westborough, MA Jeep dealership online or at (508) 986-8591.
The Laredo and Limited both seat five passengers comfortably, and provide 68.3 cu.-ft. of max. cargo volume. While you’ll find plenty of amenities that differentiate these Grand Cherokee configurations, there are also numerous features that the two SUVs share. Under the hood of the Laredo and Limited is a 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine that produces 295 HP, 260 lb.-ft. of torque, and up to 6,200 lbs. in towing capacity. Once inside, you’ll find several tech and safety features in either vehicle. Shared features include:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine
- LED taillamps
- Heated sideview mirrors
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & gearshift knob
- 7-in. LCD instrument cluster
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
- ParkSense® rear park assist with stop
- Blind spot and cross path detection
- ParkView® rear back-up camera
From their confident exteriors to their driver-centric interiors, the Grand Cherokee Laredo and Limited offer varying levels of refinement. The Laredo and Limited are equipped with differing infotainment packages and 4×4 systems, among other differences. Use the following chart to see what each SUV brings to the table and decide which suite of features is more intriguing.
- Quadra-Trac I® 4WD system
- 17-in. silver aluminum wheels
- Body-color door handles, sideview mirrors, & fascias
- Cloth seating
- Uconnect® 4 with 7-in. touchscreen display
- Quadra-Trac II® 4WD system
- 18-in. Tech Gray aluminum wheels
- Bright chrome door handles, grille, & side roof rails
- Auto-dimming rearview & sideview mirrors
- Power liftgate
- Leather-trimmed seating
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-in. touchscreen display
- Remote start system
Schedule a Test Drive
No matter which 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee model you choose, you can find it at Dan’s Jeep! Browse our Grand Cherokee inventory, and then set up a test drive appointment at our dealership in Westborough, MA. To speak directly with a Martin’s Garage representative, please call (508) 986-8591. We look forward to seeing you soon!
51 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.