What’s the Difference Between Certified Pre-Owned & Used Vehicles?
Are you in the market for a used car, truck, or SUV? Do you know you have two different options when it comes to buying used at Dan’s Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram? Our dealership sells used and certified pre-owned vehicles to drivers in the Westborough, MA area. Although vehicles in both categories are pre-owned, they do have unique qualities that may interest you. Learn more about the differences between certified pre-owned vs. used vehicles in our comprehensive research page that follows.
Benefits of Buying a Used Vehicle
- Buying a used vehicle simply costs less than buying a brand new model. You’ll also avoid the tremendous depreciation that comes along with buying a new car.
- Your monthly car insurance premium will be less than it would on a new car.
- A vehicle with all the bells and whistles you may not have been able to afford new can be attainable at a great price used.
Benefits of Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
- Certified pre-owned vehicles are like new with low mileage and are a recent model year.
- A thorough inspection is performed before the vehicle is put up for sale.
- CPO models include the remainder of the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the vehicle and dealership, additional warranties may be available.
There’s no one definite answer when it comes to buying used or pre-owned. The decision relies entirely on your needs. Buying a used car, truck, or SUV will cost less overall. Buying a certified pre-owned vehicle will also cost you less, but its quality is guaranteed thanks to the CPO warranty.
Test Drive a Pre-Owned or Certified Pre-Owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram
Whether you’re interested in a CPO Ram 1500 or a used Jeep Wrangler, you can schedule a test drive at our dealership in Westborough, MA. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Dan’s Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram by sending a message or calling (866) 403-3130.